ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal Mask
- Top-of-the-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions
- Curved nasal cradle cushion covers less of your face than a traditional nasal mask and sits discreetly under your nose, not in it
- SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, personalised fit
- Air flows through the frame for a soft yet secure cradle seal
- Minimalist design leaves your face clear so you can wear glasses to read or watch TV
- If older mask designs worried you when you were sleeping on your side or stomach, then you'll be glad to know this mask is designed to help you sleep in different positions. Plus, with no front-end tube, you'll no longer have the feeling of something pulling on your face.
Sleep the way you want
ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design that gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge - great for side or stomach sleepers.
Get closer to your partner
Sleep more freely and closer to your bed partner. With no front-end tube, the mask stays out of sight and out of the way.
Simplify your bedtime routine
The mask is specifically designed to slide quickly on and off for an easy bedtime routine. The quick release elbow makes it easy to disconnect the mask from the tubing if you need to get up at night.
1- Bring the mask above your head and then down over your face while ensuring the elbow is centred on the top of your head.
2- Place the headgear behind your head and the cushion under your nose.
3- Adjust the headgear until the mask and cushion are comfortable.
4- Disconnect the elbow from the top of the frame and attach it to the air tubing.
5- Reconnect the elbow with the air tubing to the top of the frame.
1- If you are male, start with the standard frame size. If you are female, start with the small frame size.
2- If you try the standard size first, and the frame sits too close to your ears, size down to the small frame for a better fit.
3- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
4- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
5- If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.