ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto Automatic BIPAP Machine With Heated Humidifier
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
- Easy-Breathe technology :The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- AutoSet™ algorithm: (AutoSet) technology Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance. After you fall asleep and your pressure needs begin to vary, your AutoSet device responds to three separate parameters, based on the degree of airway blockage caused by your sleep apnea: inspiratory flow limitation, snore, and apnea. AutoSet devices automatically increase pressure as airway blockage starts to occur in order to minimize the chances of it developing into apneas
- Climate Control: Every device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier built-in, so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. And when used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, your device has been designed to automatically deliver the optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable therapy experience.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe Motor : The quiet easy-breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Continuous leak management: Enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible: with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Consistent humidification: throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The built-in ambient light sensor: adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Modes: CPAP, VAuto, S
- Mask Fit
- Trigger and cycle
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Vsync leak management